Monday, December 17, 2007

...and we're back

Hello there jobless net surfer reading my blog,

After slipping into a vegetative state my computer has recovered without much re-constructive surgery. It just decided to switch on. That is what I love about my Harappa excavated machine, whenever the chips are down it swims against the current and reaches the closest port.

In other updates my phone, a W550i that I adore, is so pimped thatFrench hookers have expressed their jealous disapproval. Apart from carrying my name on every icon/skin that matters it now can take pictures in walkman mode. Everytime it is swiveled open it quite disturbingly screams "holy shit" and reminds me of my wonderful gaming days. I've modded my acoustic and camera drivers. Quite unbelievably my phone is louder.

Of course for the less informed you might amuse yourself with this amazing video. Its quite a watch. And if it was not for the American blonde in it I would've passed it as a exceptional case. I'd recommend you ask her mom what she fed her as a kid. Then stockpile all of that and use the US army on them. I'm sure that'd more constructive than Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam multiplied.

1 Comments:

Blogger Akshay Vidwans said...

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 20, 2007 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home