Saturday, June 7, 2008

...reminds me that I long to be..

In flight Bhel puri.
Himesh Reshammiya ringtones.
Reliance phones.
A Ba on my side.
More reliance phones.
Business talk.
Pilot bashing.
Tea enquiries.
More Himesh Reshammiya ringtones.
One million Bhai/Ben per second.
More Tea enquiries.
70 year-old men in flaming red shirts.
70 year old women in shorts.
Still more Himesh Reshammiya.
Bharuch Peanuts.
Wannabe vegetarians.
Alcoholic fantasies.
Lots more Himesh Reshammiya.
Reliance petrol.
Reliance cornershops.
Reliance contraceptives.
Reliance lingerie.
Fat people.
Very fat people.
Fat people walking to the park.
Rich fat people driving to Talwalkars.
Parrots.
Torrents.
My window.
My bathroom.
My friggin TV.
Guess who's home, baby. Guess who's home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aditi said...

Hey madman!(This is the first time I'm calling someone that. Yay, me likezz!)
I really liked this particular page, with that "pull" thing and all. And yea, you write pretty well, too. So that makes it even better.
Cheers!

June 7, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home