Friday, December 28, 2007

Another List

Once in a while I like to lift my royal arse and transfer it to a slightly more mundane and cliched seat.
Well this is the "once in a while" and the here goes the mundane shit (not pertaining to arse in anyway though :P)

Winners 2007:

1.Porcupine Tree
Who else can make both Fear Of A Blank Planet and the Arriving Somewhere concert. Hail to the Wilson.

2.Team India
For kicking some English, Paki and T20 ass.
NOTE: When an Indian from India says "Paki" in cyberspace is it considered racial? We better ask Gordon White, errr.. or is it Brown?

3.Firmware Hackers
For making Sony Ericsson/Nokia/Siemens encryption seem like a joke.

4.The Indian Stock Market (BSE, NSE's too insignificant lol)
For riding the economic boom harder than Jenna Jameson.

5.Raju Anna
For keeping me alive.

6.us
For completing 4 years.

Losers 2007

1.The United States Of America
For having a government almost as smart as Grassie the Grasshopper.

2.General Musharraf
For turning Pakistan into Afghanistan.

3.Indian Police
Hmmpph, Do I really need to say anything? BIGGEST LOSER.

And I guess I'll leave it at that. 2007's been kind to me and I hope its been to you too. If not play you could always play PACMAN :D here-------->
Cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i specially like the sixth point of the winners:)

May 21, 2008 at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home